Cellulite Treatment in Lake Mary, FL
Radio frequency vacuum therapy in Lake Mary and Orlando, FL is a non-invasive and pain-free treatment that tackles cellulite commonly found in the thighs, stomach, knees, buttocks, and upper arms.
Our cellulite reduction treatment combines thermo-controlled radiofrequency and vacuum therapy technology.
Our multifaceted anti-cellulite treatment reduces localized fat pockets while tightening and toning the skin which reduces the appearance of cellulite.
Process for Cellulite Reduction in Orlando, FL
Radiofrequency wavelengths penetrate the inner dermis and stimulate collagen production while also tightening existing collagen and elastin fibers. Other benefits of radiofrequency include stretch marks and scar reduction.
Our Lake Mary, FL vacuum therapy uses suction and pressure to release the fluid in fat cells while elongating the connective tissue (Fascia) to reduce the appearance of cellulite. The treatment feels like a relaxing massage while getting rid of cellulite and toning your skin for a more youthful appearance.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Cellulite Reduction Treatment in Lake Mary and Orlando, FL
Are you looking for more information on our service? Read below to see some answers to common questions.
Body Sculpting also known as body contouring is the safest, most effective non-surgical treatment that helps reduce inches by eliminating stubborn fat, reducing cellulite, and tightening the skin when diet and exercise is not effective.Body sculpting can also increase volume to targeted areas, such as the buttocks, and contouring the body.
Other benefits of body contouring include promoting blood circulation, lymphatic drainage and strengthening connective tissue.
Body contouring treatments are not indicated for individuals who have the following conditions
- Pregnant or nursing
- Liver or kidney disorders
- Thyroid gland dysfunction
- Cancer or a history of cancer
- Photosensitivity to sun exposure
- Take drugs that may cause photosensitivity
- Undergone an organ transplant
- Current infections
- Untreated diabetes
- Uncontrolled Hypertension
- Any kind of heart condition
- Have hemophilia (blood clotting condition)
- Keloid scars
- Infectious disease
- Implanted metals near the treated area
- Childbirth or surgery within 6 months
For further questions please contact us at email@example.com
- Aspirin, or Ibuprofen
- Moisturizers to the treated areas
- Do not eat 2 hours before and 1 hour after treatment.
- Stay hydrated with plenty of water to facilitate lymphatic drainage (Minimum 2 liters or eight- 8oz glasses daily)
- Perform 30 min of Cardio after treatment
- Follow a healthy diet. Avoid refined carbs and processed foods.
- Avoid caffeine, alcoholic drinks, and those with high sugar before and after treatment
- Wearing a waist trainer or any form of shapewear after each session will maximize results.
- High quality Colombian shapewear available for purchase at our spa.
- ***Do not schedule yourself during your cycle as it can cause heavy bleeding***
Please plan accordingly
Obvious results can be seen by the second or third treatment, depending on how much body fat you have to the treated area. Proper aftercare instructions must be followed to maximize optimum results which continues to emerge in the days following the treatment as your body excretes fat and toxins.
Every client is unique with their individual body image goals.
During your first visit we will discuss your goals and a suggested number of treatments will be recommended. Usually, best results are achieved between 8-12 treatments.
- Individuals in overall good health
- Individuals close to their ideal body weight
- Individuals that are committed to leading a healthy lifestyle with proper nutrition and fitness
Results can be long lasting if a healthy diet and exercise regimen is maintained. Results vary depending on the individual’s age, metabolism, current medications, and changes in hormones.
Treatments are recommended twice per week with a minimum of 72 hours in between treatments. Therefore, you should not book a treatment within 3 days of your previous one. This is to allow your body to get rid of toxins without overloading the lymphatic system and allowing proper detoxification of the body.
If proper pre and after care are not followed, such as adequate water intake, you may experience headaches, nausea, and/ or excessive thirst.
Other mild side effects include transient redness or slight bruising.
Body contouring is not a treatment for obesity nor is it a weight loss procedure. These treatments are intended to reduce localized fat tissues, tighten the skin, and add volume to targeted areas such as the hips and buttocks.
Cellulite is caused by a combination of factors. Fibrous bands run through the fat from your skin to your muscles. The fat chambers push upward when these bands pull down towards the skin. Poor blood flow, metabolic waste accumulation in interstitial spaces, and poor skin elasticity could all contribute to fat chambers pushing through the connective tissue beneath the skin, resulting in a dimpled texture.
Our reviews speak for themselves - see what our clients have to say about their experience at Sculpted Effect.
Visit Us for Your
Body Sculpting in Lake Mary, Florida
Body Sculpting by Sculpted Effect uses a combination of breakthrough procedures that can help clients achieve their ideal body shape. Sculpted Effect offers non-surgical body sculpting treatments to help men and women achieve the sculpted body they desire. Through body sculpting technology & an artistic hand, you will achieve a reduction in circumference by tightening, toning, and reducing stubborn fat. We tailor our treatments to meet our client’s needs to achieve the best results possible.